A group of the uniquely intelligent people dedicated to pushing the limits of aviation and the technology around it. Not for the richest among us, but for the benefit of every man.
• Must know hard hardware and software equally well, able to conceptualize and prototype using a variety of tools and work as a project manager with other organizations.
• Must be a self motivated engineer with a creative vision and passion for aviation.
• The Chief Fabricator will get to work with a small, intelligent and creative R&D team on the future of aviation. The Chief Fabricator needs to have an incredibly deep understanding of almost all composites, epoxy systems, and mold making techniques.
• Aerospace engineer able to join our aircraft design and development team. Be multifacited in conceptual design, prototype design, prototype manufacturing, flight testing and documentation.
• A digital Artist to join the founding team at WCA, must be multifaceted and proficient in Blender/Maya/CAD but also earger to learn or proficient in CSS/Web design.
• We will evaluate candidates based on a portfolio of prior work.